The following faculty positions are available. Those who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement published in the various national dailies (The News, Jang, February 26, 2011 & Pakistan Observer February 27, 2011) for the positions of Professor & Associate Professor (TTS/BPS) need not apply afresh. Their earlier applications shall be considered as valid.
1. Agriculture (i Agronomy, ii. Entomology, iii. Horticulture, iv. Plant Breeding & Genetics; v. Food Sciences; vi. Soil & Environmental Science including Water Management); 2. Archaeology; 3. Architecture; 4. Art & Design (Art & Design/Archaeology or equivalent) 5. Biochemistry; 6. Botany; 7. Chemistry (Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry); 8. Communication & Media Studies; 9. Conservation Studies; 10. Disaster Management & Rehabilitation; 11. Economics; 12. Education; 13. English; 14. Environmental Sciences; 15. Genetics; 16. Health & Physical Education; 17. Islamic & Religious Studies; 18. IT; 19. Law; 20. Management Sciences; 21. Mathematics; 22. Microbiology; 23. Pharmacy; 24. Physics; 25. Political Science; 26. Psychology; 27. Statistics; 28. Telecom; 29. Tourism & Hospitality; 30. Urdu; 31. Zoology
Associate Professor (BPS-20)
Qualification: PhD from HEC recognized Institution in the relevant field.
Experience: “15 years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University or a Postgraduate Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization”, OR “10-years Post PhD teaching/research experience in a recognized University or a Postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization”
Publications: 15 research publications (with at least 5 publications in the last 5-year) in Internationally abstracted Journals recognized by the HEC.
Qualification: PhD in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution.
Experience: “10 years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University or a Postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization”, OR “05 years Post PhD teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University or a Postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
Publications: 10 research publications (with at least 04 publications in the last 05 years) in Internationally abstracted Journals recognized by the HEC.
1. The candidates serving in Govt, Semi Govt and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
2. Hazara University reserves the right not to fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
3. The application form can be downloaded from Hazara University website: www.hu.edu.pk, or can be obtained from the Enquiry Office of the University. Only the prescribed application form will be accepted.
4. No column of the application form should be left blank, particularly contact number both landline and mobile must be mentioned.
5. A Bank Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in the name of ‘Treasurer, Hazara University, Mansehra. Attested photocopies of all the DMCs, certificates, degrees, experience certificates, CNIC and three recent passport size photographs must be attached with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
6. Last date for receipt of applications is August 30, 2011. Applications received to this office after last date will not be considered. Interview date will be available on the University’s Website, later on.
NOTE: ERRORS, IF ANY, ARE LIABLE TO RECTIFICATION BY THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES
Prof. Dr. Muqarrab Shah, Registrar, Tel # 0997-414163, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.hu.edu.pk